During this pandemic, we are dedicated to educating out consortium members with facts and information about COVID-19 (Coronavirus). With the recent public health concerns, it is natural for our anxieties to rise. The onslaught of the changing news and information can make us feel unsure about how to protect ourselves and our loved ones.
For our members, Anthem has put together an informative Coronavirus Information Guide that is filled with factual information, useful tips and best practices during this time. You can also refer to our Employee Assistance Program website: www.MyImpactSolutions.com.
- NEW Anthem ID Cards Coming in June
- Who is Sydney?
- Add Laughter Into Your Day
- Staying Positive and Mentally Healthy in 2021
- The Secrets to Lasting Behavior Change
- Use Sydney Care Mobile App to Navigate COVID-19
- Track Your Incentives
- Cornonavirus Information Guide
- 10 Tips For Building Healthier Meals
- Hot Tip #24: Don't Pay Your Provider until you Review Your EOB!