Get round-the-clock peace of mind
24/7 NurseLine has you covered anytime, anywhere
Whether it's 3 a.m. or a lazy Sunday afternoon with the family, health issues can creep up at the most inconvenient times and places.
What if you had a nurse in your back pocket — someone knowledgeable you could talk to any time of the day or night, 365 days a year?
That's why 24/7 NurseLine may be your first line of defense for the unexpected, it's also part of Anthem's whole-health approach. The registered nurses can help you with your baby's fever, give you allergy relief tips and advise you where to go for care.
They can also:
- Help you find providers and specialists in your area.
- Give you referrals to LiveHealth Online, a tool that allows you to have live video chats with board-certified doctors using a smartphone, tablet or computer and webcam.*
- Enroll you and your dependents invaluable health management programs for certain health conditions.
- Remind you about scheduling important screenings and exams, including dental and vision checkups.
- Provide guidance during natural catastrophes and health outbreaks.
- Offer links to health-related educational videos or audio topics.
24/7 NurseLine can connect you to Anthem's other health and wellness programs, so you have access to the best resource for the best health results.
Have health questions?
Answers are at your fingertips.
Add 800-337-4770 to your contacts today!
*Prescription availability is defined by physician judgment and state regulations. LiveHealth Online is available in most states and is expected to expand to more in the near future. Visit the home page of livehealthonline.com to view the service map by state.
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield is the trade name of Community Insurance Company. Independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. ANTHEM is a registered trademark of Anthem Insurance Companies, Inc.
LiveHealth Online is the trade name of Health Management Corporation, a separate company, providing telehealth services on behalf of Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield.