Nine months. Many questions.
Future Moms can help — any time, any day.
Ever wish you had a go-to source for all of your questions about pregnancy? Now, you do. Future Moms is a program that can answer your questions, help you make good choices, and follow your health care provider's plan of care. And it can help you have a safe delivery and a healthy child.
Sign up as soon as you know you're pregnant. Just call us toll free at 800-828-5891. One of our registered nurses will help you get started. You'll get:
- A toll free number so you can talk to a nurse coach 24/7, about your pregnancy. A nurse may also call you from time to time to see how you're doing.
- The Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy book that shows changes you can expect for you and your baby during the next nine months.
- A screening to check your health risk for depression or early delivery.
- Other useful tools to help you, your doctor, and your Future Moms nurse keep track of your pregnancy and help you make healthier choices.
- Free phone calls with pharmacists, nutritionists, and other specialists, if needed.
- A booklet with tips to help keep you and your new baby safe and well.
- Other helpful information on labor and delivery, including options and how to prepare.
It's easy to join:
Sign up for Future Moms by calling us toll free at 800-826-5891. There's no extra cost to you.
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield is the trade name of Community Insurance Company. Independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. ANTHEM is a registered trademark of Anthem Insurance Companies, Inc.