Telemedicine: Live Health Online - Effective July 1, 2017
Effective July 1, 2017: Live Health Online will be replacing Teladoc
- When Should I Use This? Live Health Online is an option for care when your doctor isn’t available and more convenient – and less expensive – than a trip to the Urgent Care or Emergency Room.
- Think: A non-life threatening illness in the middle of the night (ear infections, strep throat, flu, etc.)
- How do I pay for an online visit? Live Health Online accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover cards as payment for an online doctor visit. Keep in mind that charges for prescriptions aren’t included in the cost of your online doctor visit.
- Live Health Only Psychology Also Available! (1) If you’re feeling stressed or having a tough time, you can also use Live Health Online to talk to a licensed psychologist or therapist through video in the comfort of your own home or work space, for only $10!
How do I Access Live Health Online?
- Go to livehealthonline.com to create an account
- Download the Live Health Online app - available for iPhone and Android in the app store
24/7 Access to Doctors! Each visit is only $10!
(1) Live Health Online Psychology service’s hours differ and is only available from 7 am – 11 pm daily.
Please Note: This is informational in nature. It is not medical advice. You should contact your physician with any questions.