Convenient Telemedicine is Available to You at No Extra Cost!
Studies show: 75% of all physician, urgent care, and emergency room visits classify as unnecessary or manageable by phone or video. (1)
- Teladoc doctors are U.S. board-certified, licensed in your state and average 15 years of practical experience.
- Doctors can diagnose, recommend treatment, and prescribe medication over the phone!
- Does not replace your primary care physician - Just a convenient and affordable option.
- Conditions that can be treated include: Sinus problems, brochitis, allergies, cold and flu symptoms, respiratory infection, ear infection, and many more!
- Tip: This is a convenient choice while traveling!
So how do I access Teladoc?
- Call 1-800-Teladoc any day, any time
- Visit Teladoc.com and create an account
- Each consult only costs you $10
Please Note: This is infomational in nature. It is not medical advice. You should contact your physician with any questions.
(1) ”Telemedicine...12 Statistics on the Thriving Market.” www.beckershospitalreview.com. Oct. 5, 2016.