Preventive Care is Covered at NO COST TO YOU!*
Studies show: Seven out of ten deaths among Americans each year are from chronic conditions and, as a nation, 75% of our healthcare spending is on those with chronic conditions. (1)
- Help maintain or improve your current health
- Identify potential health risks for early diagnosis
- Begin treatment for any identified chronic conditions or illness sooner
- Continue to foster your relationship with a Primary Care Physician
5 Tips for Healthy Living
- Get active - get your body moving, however minimal.
- Stay away from tobacco products - It's better to quit later than never.
- Clean up your diet - drink more water and incorporate more fruits and veggies into your diet
- Stay up to date on your health screenings - this includes dental, vision, hearing, blood pressure, cholesterol, etc.
- Know what preventive tests are covered at 100% by your plan for your particular age!
Please Note: This is informational in nature. It is not medical advice. You should contact your physician with any questions.
*Covered preventive care benefits as determined by the ACA guidelines
(1) "Chronic Disease... The Public Health Challenge of the 21st Century". National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, 2009.