During this pandemic, we are dedicated to educating out consortium members with facts and information about COVID-19 (Coronavirus). With the recent public health concerns, it is natural for our anxieties to rise. The onslaught of the changing news and information can make us feel unsure about how to protect ourselves and our loved ones.
It is important to know the facts about the coronavirus and share them with family and friends to help stop the spread of rumors. It is also important to manage your mental health. If you need help coping during the pandemic, our EAP program, Impact Solutions, is here to help.
For our members:
- Anthem has put together a Guide highlighting No-Cost Resources and Social Support Tools available to members.
- Anthem has put together an informative Coronavirus Information Guide that is filled with factual information, useful tips and best practices during this time.
- Anthem has also put together a helpful list on Coronavirus FAQs for members to reference.
- You can also refer to our Employee Assistance Program website: www.MyImpactSolution.com and visit their COVID-19 Resource Center.
- As always, members can review guidelines and facts regarding the Coronavirus on the CDC website.